Saturday, January 21, 2012

Asia's Getting on my Nerves

Like the title says, Asia is beginning to get on my nerves. Japan kills the dolphins in Taiji and is a whaling country. China is the cause for all of the sharks and large rays that are killed each year. Lastly, Korea as well as China beats dogs to death (in public) to release blood into the meat in belief that if an animal suffers horrible pain before death that the meat will be tastier and of higher quality.

These things make me very mad and sad, but I know that not all people in these countries are like that and most are good people. But the ones who do do these things are bad people, although they may not know it.

This post can also be seen on my blog, Sharks Need Help!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Haley, Is the new movie "The Whale" going to be shown near you? http://www.thewhalemovie.com/ For now, it's not shown everywhere...but you can use their web site to say you want to see it in your town. The trailer looks very cool. It's a true story and film seems to be documentary style. A more Hollywood whale store is coming out Feb. 3 called "Big Miracle".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard about "Big Miracle" and I want to see it. I haven't heard about "The Whale", but I will definitely check out the trailer. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just watched the trailer, and it looks very interesting. I will have to ask my parents about contacting them to get it shown near here:)

    ReplyDelete