Saturday, May 23, 2015

Update

Once again, I know that this blog has been basically barren for over a year. However, I would like to let anyone who reads this blog know that my precious dachshund, Frodo, passed away on May 13th of this year. I've been grieving the loss of my baby boy terribly and I miss him so so much. After it happened, a family member suggested to me that I start a blog about him to help me let out some thoughts and emotions. I think it's a great idea, so that's what I'm going to do. I plan to use the blog to focus on the positive aspects of Frodo's life and not dwell too much on his last moments. I'll be posting on it a lot more than this blog, so please go follow if you like: frodowaggins1010.blogspot.com

P.S. I haven't added any posts yet, I'm still in the process of personalizing the blog's appearance, but will start posting very soon. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment