Friday, April 6, 2012

Whale Wars Spin-off

Most Whale Wars fans are probably excited about the five part spin-off, Whale Wars: Viking Shores, scheduled to premiere on April 27. Even though I support The Sea Shepherd Conservation Society, I have never really been a fan of the Animal Planet series, Whale Wars. Although I've never been a fan, I am looking forward to this spin-off. If you visit my blog often, you have probably seen my post about the pilot whale slaughter in the Faroe Islands (see http://theyneedavoice.blogspot.com/2011/04/joyful-tradition-no-way.html for original post). Whale Wars: Viking Shores follows the Sea Shepherds in their efforts to stop the traditional Faroe Islands whaling. I am very happy about this, simply because the Faroe pilot whales were not really getting any attention, unlike the Taiji dolphins. They deserve attention just as much! I will probably watch the spin-off. Who else will be watching???

1 comment:

  1. I would love to see the premiere on April 27th. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete